Thursday, July 15, 2004

Lock the keyboard, she's here !!!

The silence of the morning tricks me into thinking that I have the whole day ahead of me... the list of jobs can wait one more hour... the cup of coffee will remain steaming next to me. The little people begin to rise, and the fluffy four legged beasts take their posts... one inside and one outside.. and continue their 13 hour naps. The whole while that I am cruising the Blogging World I have this rant that continues through my head... "I've got to do this, I've got to do this, I've got to do this, I've "......meaning that, I have a list of things to do... and it continues to grow, the longer I sit here in the morning. The truth be told... I have way to much curiosity inside of me.... and as I always say.... "If I was a Cat, I would be dead... a long time ago...". Further to that thought.. I always have something to say. If I read something of someone's.... I comment... and who knows why, and for what reason I am compelled.....I just have to..... It's that Cat Theory I think. So people out there... You are forewarned.... you may have more readers than you know, but it's really the commenters that count !

No comments: