Thursday, July 29, 2004

No time to write.... too much to read

I'd love to write an anecdote from today.. but I thought I would give the weary readers some time to breath... besides..... I did the best thing today... I talked to some of my friends on the phone today.. which of course takes up lots of time... because believe it or not
     S H O C K  I like to talk... but then so do my friends... so it's equal............. anyways... the real reason for the non-writing this evening is that I have this book.. which I really AM NOT enjoying reading.... but I have to finish it... isn't that a law somewhere..??? So on that note... I will find where ever my girl has hidden herself... tuck her in to her very messy girly room..... leave Mr Sportswatcher in the den, and I am sure the boy will make it home... sometime tonight... afterall he is afraid of the dark.  <:=]     :)     ( :>--O<



No comments: