Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Trouble With Templets...

He.. he... he.... I snickered away at myself. I have added a stat counter... now for what reason I am not certain... I believe it is a way as a self monitoring device.... or, how many times I access this word play in one day... I am just tickled.. only because I have been fussing with "junk" and have not been successful until today. I still have round edges on the corners, and the colours are still green and watery... it's all good. (But then I haven't left the house yet, and it is 9:19 in the morning, the Pipster is awake but has not spoken yet, so that could just be a premature thought.) I am worried though. Now that I have manipulated the template... I know I will want more. Flashing lights, sound effects, blinking boxes all striving for my affection, little pop-ups with "PICK ME !!!" jumping from my screen and touching my keyboard themselves.I wonder if they have a screen buddy out there somewhere....(I'm looking for something that fades in with a ghostly appearance) something with a scratchy voice that says "Step away from the keyboard, you have other things to do, there is nothing for you to report or comment on.... and the world hasn't said anything either!" Hmmm good thought.... but then again, everyone could own a Pipster, and now she has made me crazy, and will not leave my side, and keeps saying "I am hungry, I am hungry, I am hungry, I am hungry, ....." So there you go, I didn't have to look far.....

No comments: