Monday, July 26, 2004

What did you say to me????

The boy and I went for a walk tonight. He asked me if I had a bike. Yes son, I own a bike, but King Daddy Bike Repair Man needs to do something with it so I can ride. So we'll just walk. The boy was in a walking mood...did I say walking... I think I mispelled... it was more like a talking mood.  I am not certain what moved more... his feet or his face. He never stopped talking, not once.. ever... at all, I can still hear his little voice echoing in my head... even as I sit here madly clicking the keys... he is still talking to me.... and he's in the other room, watching TV. Hmmm.

So... we finally made it home... I think we were gone for an hour and a half, and he says to me... "OH, I see Daddy is out front fixing your bike (AAAAhhh dream come true !!!!)....and I am thinking next time we go... we should ride... that way YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO STOP AND SEE ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS THAT YOU BUMP INTO, AND DO ALL KINDS OF TALKING".

I have no freaking idea what him and I talked about for the last few hours... all I know is that he talked... now my next fear is that we talked about something.. that of course he will remember and I clearly wont... and he will recall it and bring to my attention... and I wont have a clue... I think I should be getting worried. He's right... next time we'll ride..... Helmuts and a mouthguard. (For the two of us)

No comments: