Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Where do I go from here?

This is no love story...it's a list story. I know why I can't remember anything.. it's only becuase my list is so long, that I forgot what I even started with.

The things I want to acomplish today:

  1. Get up - check
  2. Get children to school on time - check
  3. Find my walking buddy - check
  4. Walk to the coffee place - check
  5. OOPPS - found some people to have coffee with - (over extended time) -
  6. Walked home - check
  7. The typical daily things, laundry & dishes, and tidying. - in the process of checking
  8. Rake the rest of the leaves out front
  9. Trim one hedge out front
  10. Plant tulips out front
  11. Sweep driveway to remove rocks
  12. clean back deck
  13. clean out gutters
  14. clean off other back deck
  15. rake back lawn
  16. put patio chairs away
  17. find a place to put patio chairs first
  18. clean out side garden bed
  19. colour my hair
  20. find staples for refridgerator
  21. do all of this in now less than 4 hours

It's a race against time... I have to remember all this stuff before I forget, in the allotted 4 hour time span. None of this can wait till tomorrow...or the next day or the next day or the next day... I'm all booked, brain included.

1 comment:

Kimmie said...

Okay I thought my lists were LONG that one is huge! Don't work too hard.