Tuesday, November 15, 2005

The Tuesday Report:

It is not apparent yet... but I am clearly going to be smarter by the end of the day. I just know it. I stopped by the friendly vitamin palace and started talking to a girl representing Dr. Weill... but I wasn't interested in his new book.. at least not yet...at this point in time I was only interested in getting smart. Real quick. Now on top of remembering to take my vitamins.. now I need to take 3 additional smart pills a day. Good luck to me... I hope I remember.

In other things:

I picked up my brand new remodeled wedding ring today. I will show it off to those that are in the need to see new shiny things... but the people that work extra hard for a living, and do not care to buy their wife shiny things, and 10 year rings need not to know. I am not certain how long I can keep it from the husbandman... he may notice that I am wearing my ring again... he might even notice that I added a couple extra sparklers to it... The girl at the jewelry store came clean with me today. She told me that she has never ever needed to wear a pair of depends ever... until the day I came in the store, and then her ears to became witness to my saga of the the wedding ring that shrunk.....I told her I would be bringing in my stalker sister to have her wedding ring redone... I just didn't give her a day. I hope she's prepared when the two of us show up.

And finally.... my friend who has lived through the longest pregnancy ever... is just about to have her baby today. It reminds me of that movie with Desi Arnez, and Lucille Ball, in the Long long long long trailer. I do not remember the movie exactly, it's more the title that excites me. Well today is the day that my friend with the longest pregnancy on record, but within a 40 week time period is going to deliver. I can tell that today is the day... because she has become the stupidest that I have ever known her. All along this crazy chick was terrified of delivering at home (her body was extra efficient in delivering her baby boy, and at that time the Doc said "don't be across a bridge if you decide to have a baby again... and guess where she lives....))... and her final comment to me today, as she sat through really bad cramps one by one... "I think I will wait a while before I go to the hospital". I told her that the longest pregnancy ever had finally gotten to her... she was now officially stupid. As I hung up on her, I told her that she had someplace to be right now, and it wasn't talking on the phone to me any longer.

I know all this... because I am extra smart due to the fact that I have taken Omega 3-6-9

No comments: