Thursday, November 03, 2005

In the nick of time...

I guestimated that I would be finished the stalker sisters scarf tonight, before eleven oclock. I started it yesterday in a parking lot while waiting for the Pipsters class to be done doing whatever fieldtrip they were doing. It's a good thing that the marathon TV night was this evening, (survivor, CSI, ER) I managed to cast off before the credits. Although I had to take a couple moments when the little chimp died in ER... I am worried for my soul when every Thursday at 0905 there's a dead person on CSI, and I don't believe I weep for them...except I can drop a couple dozen tears for a plastic chimp, oh brother.

Anyways, the stalker sister should be happy with her new funny fur scarf.. and I wont even tell her that I dropped a stitch in the process. Well I actually dropped two... but I was able to find one dropped stitch before it was too late, I didn't notice the first one until 20 rows later..... oooops, too late for that one. She'll never know.. unless one of her informants give her the details....

And now... back to the library deadlines....

No comments: