Thursday, November 24, 2005

Today is Thursday

I am going to drive myself up the big big hill in the neighbouring city today, so I can see what the real atmosphere looks like. I'm on the hunt for big sky country. I need to find something with some colour, and although since the season here is "drab November", I'll take it. The weather people had promised end to this fog-bog on this day... I think I might see some pinkness in the sky .... or perhaps now I am just hallucinating. That would be more like it.

Well, since I can not add colour to my own foggy life.... I will go and wake the chicklets up for the second time around... but this time I will be singing to them.... some home made version of words strung together.... something special and colourful, like this one from the other day:

"OOOOOOhh, I'm a clicky clacker, and I'm looking for a cracker,
I don't seem I can find one, so that must mean I am done,
But I will keep on lookin, and my nails will keep on clackin,
because I am a clicky clacker, and all I want is a cracker."

Yes, true colour when life is a fog. This song was made up due to little miss frantic ellpee running back and forth, up and down the hallways... and her nails clack on the hardwood floor... she might have been looking for a cracker... but she is kind of stunned, so who knows what she was doing...... wish me luck... I must go and try a new song on the sleeping chicklets.

No comments: