Thursday, November 17, 2005

Check, Check, Check.

I had to make a list of duties to do today... and checked them off in my head one by one. It's now the end of the day, and I have a whole list of checkmarks wondering through my brain... and it will start all over again tomorrow, well, that is if I wake up on time....

I wish I was on time earlier this evening... because as far as I know, scrapbooking started way earlier for the Debbies, than it did for me. I even managed to get one page accomplished. Freaking goddamned embelishments, I hate them.... they are far too time consuming... I'm still very much into my cut, colour, slap and slam routine (slap=paste). It goes quite well for me, and I manage to get a lot accomplished, unlike tonight. Perhaps I am out of touch with the scrapbooking routine, or I should arrive at around noonish...(but I am not sure when I should begin the drinking festivities, or pick the children up from school). I'll feel better next time, I am hoping.

In other checkmarks from the day: The boy has been practicing his piano quite faithfully... especially with his evil eye browed mother slipping in slide glances every three seconds. He is doing very well, now that he practices. See, mean moms get results! I look forward to tomorrows torture fest for my sweet and lovely hamsterson.

The Pippy has a printing book, and I can say it has been a major major conquest... and apparently overnight, she has stopped flipping her letters. She now writes soley in the English language. I can only imagine the stories she could have told had she been made to learn Arabic.

I believe my library books are due back.. and I have to finish the last 80 pages of my book. It's an interesting story, and I tried to read it earlier, but one of the mothers at TKD insisted on talking to me. She told me hates children, I told her I hate children, which is true I do, sometimes and for certain reasons, but that is where I tried to leave it. Well, I hate evil children, or bossy children, or rude children, or exceptionally sickenly sweet children, or manipulative children. Anyways... exactly my point... I couldn't read... because she just kept going on and on about children... and I was busily thinking in my head... I hate children haters mothers... I really do.

As I check the time now, it's closing in on midnight, and the list for tomorrow is growing, and if I don't skidaddle off to someplace horizontal, I will miss tomorrow altogether.

No comments: