Tuesday, November 08, 2005

The drive thru diet.

That is what we are on currently. It has come to my immediate attention that I have to be very attentive in dealing with the drivethru difficulties that arise due to not having a working drivers window. We can not do the drive thru at the moment, due to the fact that something has happened to the motor/switch on the driver's side window. This causes great troubles with the whole drive thru thing that sometimes occurs. ... and it only occurs when we are on the fly. Well, it happens a lot when I need a morning fix of coffee, and need to be someplace at almost the same time. This could all be cured if I would do one of two things. One, stop drinking coffee, or two: take a moment to figure out if the "at home" coffee maker really is broken. I am sensing that it is, although it hasn't outright told me so. The husbandman does not know either, since he is on his usual coffeeless weekends, and does not require such an item any longer. So, for this weekends adventure I am going to present to Mr. Husbandman hungry children, three places to be at once, and suggest a drive thru of his choice. The driver window non working thing will start his mind buzzing, and he will hurridly hunt through the SUV's vehicle manual and perhaps go someplace to find a part to rectify the driver's window problem. In the meantime, I'll keep greeting the drive thru wicket people with open doors....

No comments: