Thursday, November 24, 2005

A stalker is what a stalker is.

Last evening I was out helping my mother spend our inheritance. I tried to keep it down to a small amount of cash leaving her hands.... as I am concerned for the future you know. While my mother and I were out and about, the sister was busily driving herself around in her and her husbandmans new Pathfinder vehicle. She drove to our house for a useless task night, just so she could take me out in her new vehicle. I would of happily gone, had I been home, and not out with our mother...

Earlier today while I was walking in circles around the track near our home my phone rang. It was the sister, she had a complaint. She was tired of stalking me, as I was never "around" to be stalked. I did say to her that she was now one up on me... she could stalk me for as long she liked, and I would never see her coming... because I know longer knew of her vehicle colour.

Then, this afternoon, fresh past noon... I decide to call the stalker sister, and ask her of her plans. We had made plans, to be someplace for lunch..... but then she decided that the thought of hanging out with me would be boring, but only maybe..... so she harnessed a new friend to go have lunch with her. Luckily I had my trusty double agent with me... AKA the Pipster, and she spotted the stalker sisters new vehicle in the parking lot of a place where I had a coupon for... so we made ourselves at home with her friend as surprise guests for lunch today.... because we really are all stalkers at heart.

No comments: