Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Aaaaahhh. .. November 1st

The start of the Christmas season. I barely have my pumpkins in my composter and my bats and spiders folded... and now I must start hunting for the prettiest of christmas cards.

And there are other things:

Since there is a change in time, it is certain that all things must change. There is that temporary annoyance that breakfast consists of candy. Some people have coffee, some take tea, some add loads of sugar to their hot beverages ... or some people (long blond hair, silly, and in grade 3....) just decide to bulk up on the sugar content, and get it over with for the day. It's not a bad deal, all the cravings are dealt with before 8 o'clock in the morning. Which now leaves me in the position of fixing the crash that will happen at 10:30... while I am not around.

November is the month which doesn't really exist to me either, it's almost like a magical dissapearing month. Oh the days happen as they normally do... but I tell you ... I will be writing the same story this time next month... and I will be wondering what happened to the month of November. I will refer to this blog... and be frightened by the blank, blank, blank.. on the entries.

I best go get the girls meaty hands away from her candy bag... or she will be able to fly herself to school. I do not fear... once her candy is gone, it's gone. I won't have to worry about it any longer... well, her brother might fear her.. but at least I wont! HA!

No comments: