Thursday, November 17, 2005

When the going gets tough

The tough go sleeping?... Is that the way it goes?

I was having the most MOST bizarrest of dreams this morning...and I believe I forgot to wake up, until I couldn't take the stupidest dream ever (it's that impatient thing that takes over) and my eyes pinged open... then I saw that the clock read 8:17. Hot freaking damn! I immediately did a door check... (the chicklets).... and found that the Pipster's was open... Ok, that is a good start. I didn't realize how much of good start that was.... and now the world must know, the truth be told, the facts will astound you... as they astounded me. I found Pipster sitting at the computer, eating a breakfast bar, dressed for the day in her lavender flowered skirt, and matching shirt....and wait for it.... she even had her socks on. Un-freaking-believable! On this very morning.. it seemed to good to be true...even if it was a one shot deal of the week that stumbled upon me, then I will take it with extreme satisfaction. We did manage to make it to school before the 09:00 bell rang... it was a truely amazing record.. and it didn't even involved any form of hysterics by any of the humans this morning.

This has all been documented so that in future years, people know we were normal on some days.... and what a good feeling that is!

No comments: