Monday, November 21, 2005

And now there's a foghorn in my head

I have had a very trying last number of days. I have been trying desperately to remember to take my smart pills. I am waiting for the moment when everything starts to click, and I get to have my brain back. I dumped a number of smart pills in a baggie, and flew to work this weekend. First on the Saturday I left the smartpills in the car, well, I forgot them really. Then on the Sunday I took one in the morning, and then thought that I had left them in the car, when I had really actually stashed them in the side pocket of my bag.

It hasn't helped that there is a blanket of fog sitting so thick amongst us, that everybody is living in a fog. The very fog that I am desperately tring to escape. I am not sure if I chucked a couple of fog pills around my travels if it would magically lift the fog, or not. In the meantime I will now carry the bottle around with me, that way the sound of the smartpills against the plastic container will remind me to do something... if I remember.

No comments: