Friday, November 25, 2005

Der hummer ist shwer?

Yes, I speak the truth on this one.

How about.....

Der zug ist leer.

Or even.......

Der hund ist klein.

I have been doing my homework... my Stroke Group decided that they wanted to learn a second language... they decided on German. Now I am busily learning German... which is interesting since I barely have a grasp of the English language.


OH.. and now for the interpretation for those that are not german reading folks.

Der hummer ist shwer...... means..... The lobster is heavy.
Der zug is leer...... means..........The train is empty.
Der hund ist klein........means..........The dog is small.

I think I will be remaining Canada for a while longer yet.

2 comments:

brainhell said...

Ich kann in Ihrem blog kommentieren

Deanna said...

nett verwechselte

Thank goodness for on-line german dictionaries....