Friday, November 25, 2005

Do you know where my lipstick is?

I am currently having lipstick issues. I can't find them. I have just recently purchased two exquisite new colours... and they have slipped away from me. I have no idea where they are, or if they are still around. That is problematic to me... being the lipstick lover person that I am. My thoughts are "it's all bright, all the time".... otherwise you do not see me. On the odd occasion I drive to school without the lipstick on... but then I am usally applying it while I am making the quick drive to school. I refer to my lipstick, as I do my tasks.. driving lipstick, talking lipstick, walking lipstick, cleaning lipstick, reading lipstick. It works for me. Somedays the lipstick even comes off... but only somedays... otherwise they stay stained around the clock.. only because I buy the lipstick that remains around the clock.

No comments: