Monday, November 14, 2005

oh no....

Don't stick around, things are bad here. Bad in the sense of humour, that's all.

How many times does it take to boil a kettle? So far I am working on four times, and I still haven't accomplished a hot cup of anything yet.

After this weekends massive headache attack, I have been left mortally stupid, and beyond. I feel like a chunk of my brain has crystalized, the part that holds the key to numbers and name recall is gone. I am thinking that no amount of double alphabetized vitamins are going to be the magic solution to my brain issues.

My haircut non-haircut has turned high maintenance. Everyday since Thursday when the haircut non-chaircut happened I have a new head of hair doing weird things each and every morning. It is quite similar to rocket science trying to figure out what to do with it... other than making it fly, it does that nicely on it's own. I'll go call NASA now.

And the latest of late night headlines go to the dog. Little Miss Ellpee has gone silent. Mr. Husbandman has done a fine job of clicking off her clicky nails, and trimming the fur that makes her skiddish, not to confuse you by her silly self still being skittish... we can't just trim that part of her away. As usual the whole time he was clicking and cutting, she thought she was lying on her deathbed. The manicured Ellpster is now busy napping before her allnight basket sleep-a-thon.

No comments: