Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Some things just scare me...

Like the guy that was travelling along the side of the highway, walking on top of the cement median/divider. Mind you we used to lead our lovely but evil german shepherd Cicely... she marched proudly on top of the cement divider.... conquering the wall that divided the ditch that ran along the other side, or (at the time) a quiet roadway. We didn't ask her to do it... she marched herself up the oneside, and down the other. It would have been a scarey sight had she decided to march herself on top of the cement divider along the highway ..... perhaps this person I saw today was a dog in another life.

Other scary moments:....

While at the dentist, things were running along smoothly. But somewhere along the way the gloves were removed, and then the fine (???) dentist moved from my mouth, to another consult, then back to my mouth. I never heard the gloves snap, or the taps turned once. I am wondering if I should really be afraid, or just remain paranoid.

I asked the Pip to clean up her room. Actually this doesn'tqualify as scarey, this is what nightmares are made of.

I thought that the Mastercard people were going to deny my card... it made some bold purchases today... and the plastic trackers might have thought that my card could have sprung a leak somewhere.

I have come to the conclusion that I should have some form of organizer for my scrapbooking supplies. The purple boxes are not going to cut the amounts of supplies that I have gathered. The larger scary thought is , I have not been doing some regular scrapbooking.. so I am having a build up of supplies... which sometimes is the same thing that my husband complains about, except he doesn't scrapbook.

No comments: