Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Hiss Growl SNAP

That happens from time to time. It just happened now, it's 10:15 and the latenighter children insist on still being up....for what reason I am not sure. I think they like me too much.... or not. Anyways... I just started hissing, and pointing to bedroom doors and "goodnighting" smaller people all over the place. Even the scaredycatdog has been sent to hamstersons room.. although she had already tucked herself in her basket in our room, in the dark. She's furry, and she's weird, so she can't be helped. I am not certain how to get through to the latenighter children.... they just mill about and continuously do things until I go kind of psycho, and then the lights are out, and the doors are shut. There is the added note that I just took a mit full of vitamins to help me stay smiling and nice..... I hope they work for tomorrow, because my smiling is done for the day.

2 comments:

Kimmie said...

Girl you are not the only one who has latenighter children, mine are the same why!. They hate going to bed, but also hate getting up.
When you find a way to get them to go to bed early let me know the secret.

Deanna said...

I think we own the same children.