Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Hydrangea head

I have just come in from the great fog-outdoors. I managed to see what I was doing besides all the fog. I altered the list a bit. I decided that I wasn't going to fight with extension cords, and hedge trimmers and bicycles... I had a better idea. I wasn't going to trim the hedge. I would venture to guess a very smart move.. except that I grabbed my brand new fiskars and headed out back... where I needed to trim a billion bushes, which is exactly what I did. As I was fiskaring along I decided that the hydrangeas were just too big, so I chopped them back, and I cut up all the branchs into 3 inch long pieces. Now the only thing that I smell are hydrangeas... it is stuck in my head. And now that I have the smell stuck in my head, I cut off a bunch of still flowering heads, and have left them to be pretty and stuff undercover in the great fog-outdoors.

My hair colour is still the same, I didn't get to that... except somehow along the way I turned into a hydrangea head.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Didnt i see you in a movie once/.... Deanna Scissorhands? Yeah thats it!!!! Shes got awesone shrubbery but lookout for that babe at Scrapbooking Debbies.

Deanna said...

It is best that I left the hedgetrimmers safely inside the garage....yes, best... I should be called fiskarhands mind you... now that you mention it.