Thursday, November 03, 2005

I have checked the calendar...

I am hoping for some clear weather in the next coming weeks. Luckily I had a window of opportunity yesterday and jumped on the chance to get outside and clean up the pumpkin madness festivities... well, all except for the big bat and big black spider that are still hanging from our house. Mr. Husbandman will not get kind words for those things still being up... in fact he gets a couple of choice non nice words about the fact that they are still up. The reason being... they are stapled to the house. I hate his FUCKING staple gun. It drives me nuts. I want to know how come a Mr. Meticulousineveryway insists on putting staples in his house? I tried to take the bat down yesterday... and part of it's wing ripped off... because it was stuck to a staple. I think I am going to hide his staple gun, or maybe just his staples... I'm not sure. At least he hasn't started asking where his 7 extra extension cords are... because I chucked a few of them away because they pissed me off a couple of weeks back, and I slammed the garbage can hard, because I hated them so!... and he doesn't even know.... but this isn't what I wanted to make mention of.....

I have had to double check the calendar so that I can fill my green waste container to the max over the next number of weeks .... otherwise I will have winter green waste infringing on spring waste, once the green waste rounds start up again in the spring. I will keep careful watch of the weather conditions so I can do my garden round up, inbetween knitting scarves for stalker sisters, and managed library book deadlines... yikes.

No comments: