Monday, November 29, 2004

Freedom day... kind of.

Our littlest crazy dog Ellpee is officially allowed out of her cage today. Now she is in rehab. A German Shepherd in rehab.... what to do, what to do. I'll open her cage door, and let her wander around an enclosed area before I go to my group. I am still wondering what I am going to do at my group today... I still don't have anything planned. I hope I come up with something soon. Time is ticking.
My dog is sitting on the couch... please get off.... this is the oldest evilest of dogs... she just wants to look out the window.. she is the looky-lou of dogs. She should be outside, her old bones and all protecting the backyard from the crows who are ripping apart my yard on a daily basis. Really.
My girl is yelling for me to get her a bagel, my boy is not up, the lunches are not made, it's shaping up to be another bad hair day..... but I am drinking coffee and the house is warm. Life is crumbling around me here by the second.... and I'm am writing this... must go and maintain real life.

1 comment:

Chastity said...

I'm so happy to hear that your puppy is back in action...hope she stays that way for a while.