Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Held hostage again...

I lead a fairly simple life...work, clean, kind-of-cook, cart children around, and other junk in-between all that, work, clean, kind-of-cook, cart children around, and other junk in-between all that.... it's the same phenomenom happening all over the Americas. Anyways... in amongst the details of life, my sister somehow manages to cart me around as her "passenger-just-for-fun" person. It's a simple suck in procedure, which she has ultimately perfected over time... "Let's go for a walk"... she says... and I'm in. *** POOF *** A magic spell washes over me and just like that... I am sitting in her Montanavan. Entering this zone is like walking a plank into the abyss... I never know where her and the van are going to take me. Quite often the word of the hour is... Is this going to be a long hostage taking, or short lived... can I stop and buy some postcards for the family...??

Speaking of hostage takings... the caged kind of uncrippled sweetest silliest youngest foolish German Sheperd Ellpee... got out of her cage earlier today while I was still at my hostage taking event. It is apparent that she had her own event while home alone.... I am wondering if she was having her own "leaving" party... if she was going to go.. she was going to go down with a party. The dog food bucket was smeared across the laundry room, she had helped herself to The Pip's yesterdays crusts from her lunch, and she was standing up, looking out the livingroom window when I got home. This is a dog that needs to be on complete bedrest. This event was not on her course of treatment... she might have just treated herself to a permanent visit to the vet. I can only wait to see if her disk bulges out of place once again...... and I am still shaking my head as to how she got out of her cage. Bad little hostage dog.

No comments: