Sunday, November 14, 2004

If I'm not here next week, this is the reason why:

I wish I was a quarter obsessed with cleanliness in the home, the same as I am at work. People look at me funny... but I can take it.... I just keep them guessing as to my real personality. Anyways, back to cleaning.... (at work)I used to start the day off with finding a cloth, adding some disenfectant sanitizer cleaner agent to the warmed cloth... and off I go.. and clean... around my space, the phones, the computer.. places where my hands may drift while I am work.. door knobs, the desk, light switches...scarey yes, but the list goes on... anyways... just recently we have acquired "Caviwipes"... don't ask me the solution, the strength, the M.S.D.S., the real purpose of these moist super cleaning disposable clothes... but I have a few found love. Kind of. I love them for the way they clean. Dirt, grime, filth, bugs, the unknown, if wiped out in one fell swoop. I just love them. I don't however; love the way they taste. Now, I try to avoid tasting cleaning solutions on the whole.. but it seems every Saturday and Sunday without fail by the end of the day I now have a "Caviwipe-kinda-taste" happening inside my mouth. These things can kill TB in 5 minutes... so I'm wondering if I even need to brush before Wednesday.. what do you think? I just noticed that the person demonstrating the cleaning with these "wipes" are wearing gloves. I am becoming a bit fearful upon learning this. At this point I wonder...where are those Material Safety Data Sheets?
Reason number two I might not be here next week: I think I tried to poison myself. Once again, while at work today...with my very own hands, with my very own cup, I was making a cup of "BLACK Earl Grey Tea" .. as the package boldly told me so... I found some milk that hadn't expired and a packet of sugar.. and mixed the whole lovely brew... it smelled delicious... too bad it didn't taste delicious.. so my first thought was.. oh no, now I have defunct taste buds because of the Sat/Sun Caviwipe Taste Issue... but upon further attempts to drink my wonderful cup of tea... it clearly had some form of soapish chemical residue inside my cup. I don't know how that happened. Anyways, I am certainly clean from the inside out.. as well as TB free. Lucky me. Remind my husband of that next week... when I am dead and gone! Oh... and if someone could tell WCB... maybe he might get a settlement or something... then he can take the kids on a holiday... rather than paying for the "back/spine issues" with our youngest sweetest and most patient of silly dogs Elpee.

2 comments:

Chastity said...

Hopefully we won't have to advise him of anything. I've never heard of Caviwipes, but maybe I should look into them.

Idgie @ the "Dew" said...

Well, at least we know you're clean.

It's really best not to taste cleaning wipes - but on the other subject - you wouldn't believe how many times I wolf down a fantastic cup of coffee only to find many odd things stuck to the inside bottom of the cup which make me fear for my life the next12 hours.

I really, really need to learn to check the inside of cups before using them.

When my hubby smoked, I left an ice tea cup in the car - not the see thru kind of course. I took the car later in the day for an errand and said "Ooh, tea!" One big swig later I was nearly throwing up on the highway. Hubby had placed dead cigaretts in MY TEA!!!! Aughhhh.