Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Mr & Mrs

Meet my friends, Mr. & Mrs. Pickaspat. They are similar to the likes of people such as Mr. & Mrs. Hesays-Shesays, and The Bickerson's. It is seemingly apparent they are happily married and genuinely like one another I will assume. My interest in this real life couple lies in the fact that they "pick a spat" about the littlest of things. Yes, microscopic things.

I believe that I am missing the boat on this one. I am not certain why Mr. Cleanandtidy and I do not have these kinds of conversations, let alone thoughts about the stuff that The Pickaspats fuss over. Mind you, Mr. Cleanandtidy doesn't share his thoughts, ever, that might be part of it. The last thought I believe that came over him which he publicly stated was, "I do". I believe he may have been back-peddling since then, that started 13 1/2 years ago. Or, the next viable option could simply be... he's frightened of me and my thoughts.. and it's best not challenge them, let alone become a part of them. I believe that Mr. Cleanandtidy may have a plastic perimeter that is un-penetratable.

Meanwhile, The Pickaspat's will continue to amuse me by their presence and their lifes daily communications with one another.

3 comments:

gemmak said...

Lol...I have no idea who The Pickaspat's are but I certainly know a Mr Cleanandtidy with an impenetrable plastic perimeter! Doesn't that go for all 'Mr's' tho? hehe

dkgoodman said...

See, that's the beauty of an open marriage. You could go pick a spat with other men. ;)

riskybiz said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.