Sunday, November 21, 2004

Can someone help me find...

I had to go get the dictionary. Well, I leaned across the computer desk, and pulled the dictionary from the shelf. Apparently I am having word issues. I have been plain and simply confused by their and there. Really. Now I know that I can take a vitamin for this... in aid of getting my memory back... but of course I can't remember that either. The solid facts that used to live in my brain are slowly becoming distorted half truths....and I am second guessing their existence. Once upon a time.. facts were facts. I could remember numbers like yesterday... mind you I couldn't add the numbers, I could just remember them.. and now..... I am having problems just simply doing that. I think it's all the hair colouring that's doing it to me. I wonder if I just let my hair colour go whatever colour it's going to grow as... (can't. say. it...), I will start to get some of my memory back.... oh well.... who needs to know stupid numbers and the english language anyways.... now, where is that box of hair colouring???

No comments: