Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Please pass this on....

This message is for the Rain Gods who preside over Southwest British Columbia. Could you please email a "temporary permit for subsiding of rain". That would be great. I will send it back to you immediately... and we can all carry on. I have bulbs to plant you know.... tulips infact... something that makes the world look just a bit brighter, as well as inspire hope to the passer byers, in case you were wondering. Is there a time extension on that form.... because I need to clean up my back yard... with all the bustle of halloween it has gone orange, from the falling cedar chunks/needles/leaves. It's a freaking mess! Yes, that's right.. now I am asking for two things.... time and suspension of rain from the skies.... if you could make it a priority for today .. that would work with my schedule.

2 comments:

riskybiz said...

You live in BC, it's supposed to rain there, not here in Toronto.

Shari said...

But I slept through it, so I need another form... :(