Friday, November 12, 2004

Magic password please

Life is good... when you know the password. But if the tricky array of letters and or numbers somehow slip your mind... that's it. You're as good as dead. It doesn't matter how many times you reconfigure the letters... the computer is not happy. And who has the hissy fit... I don't see smoke coming from the computer screen... but I can feel it billowing from my head. Better yet... the computer puts you into lock down.... and locked out. Even if you try to go back for another round after the 3 strikes your locked out... it reminds you that you have had 3 strikes.... and don't come back until your hissy fit and memory have returned.....tomorrow. So, as much as I like computers, I really do hate them. I try to keep the magic password consistant, straight across the board... not changing, ever. That only works if the number of letters is consistant with the number of letters required for a password... but if the computer calls for more letters than the password... I take matters into my own hands. I just start adding numbers to the end of my forever-the-same password. That's alright... until you need to remember the password.. and don't have a clue how many extra numbers was required for this password... and by the way.. to make matters even more interesting.... and it's case sensitive as well? ... and I won't even start about the vague hints that are given out.... they never match my real answer.... I'm surprised I'm even here typing right now....without the right answer I could be blocked out at any minu....

1 comment:

riskybiz said...

I use the same password for everything, or variations of it. Even then I have trouble remembering. Old age sucks sometimes!