Tuesday, November 16, 2004

This is a quickie...

First... it is so amazing how much better a piano player ( I wont see pianist, I'm not a contender) you become after only one Smirnoff Ice... there is such greatnes pouring from the fingertips, masked by the warm glow and flow of the Ice traveling through the veins. I am so good. Really. I am so good with the headphones on, and nobody can hear me, and the volume is turned down low. That's how good I am. Drifting onto the keyboard with much emotion this evening is "Mona Lisa"... it really does sound good in my head...not exactly at the same time I am playing it... but I can feel how the music is supposed to sound.. even if what I am actually hearing doesn't match.. but I don't really have to admit to that!!
Second... it has to be a quickie.. Da Vinci's Inquest is on now... most favourite show in the whole world at present... Canadian content, Canadian Actors, Canadian Location.. actually filmed in Vancouver BC, and they even name the actual places their... isn't that amazing! But.... the Amazing Race has started... but Da Vinci wins out. Off, off and away....... "and the last of the ice says good-night!".

2 comments:

riskybiz said...

When I'm driving my truck, I become the best rock singer in recent times.
Everything seems to fall apart when there is passengers.
Alcohol involved, that's another story altogether.

Idgie @ the "Dew" said...

I am a stunning disco and 80s dancer with just one or two little martinis in me. Just stunning. People stare at me with their mouths open they can't believe how good I am.