Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Yikes

Yikes... I can't stand the taste of chewable vitman c. The taste is freakin me out; once upon a time I didn't mind the fanciful flavour that the vitamin companies would inject them with, now I am frightened by what they have come up with. I think I will go back to the swallowable kind... I already rattle enough anyways.

Yikes again...we spotted a beautiful black bear on a branch eating up apples.. then he cartwheeled out of the tree... ran straight for our 14 year old SUV, then down the road... at full black bear speed, he took a hard right, ran down that road for a while until he reached another clearing and disappeared into the greenery....quite comical, I am wondering what he's in training for??

Oh yikes again... the girl was hard at it again this afternoon practicing her cartwheels. Clearly she doesn't have it. And she's not even close. I will buy her a gold medal in preparation for the day that she actually succeeds at performing a cartwheel. So, essentually I have time to shop around for that medal!

EEEkkke... yikes... the Pipster talked the husband man into buying her a treat from the grocery store.... he brought home these cookieables (like lunchables)... which she has been wanting since the moment she could speak.. and today she finally got them... and tomorrow I have to try and wash all of the blue colouring that is smeared around her lips and on her fingertips...double yikes for that one.

A final yikes... coloured my hair today... yikes it's all the same colour.. until I wash it.

And an awwwe...... the boy's piano teacher told him today that he was very good. Not just very good, but VERY good..... it came at the right time... this boy is a challenge when it comes to his piano.... and the piano teacher woman spoke to him at just the right moment...she said to him that she hasn't met many students in her 18 years of teaching that were like him... so, before he decides to ever give it up, to think long and hard what he would be giving up.... I was impressed at that anecdote..... I was wondering what I was going to do with him... I know he is very good.... and very easily frustrateable.... enough so that I wonder if it is worth it sometimes...

4 comments:

dkgoodman said...

You know... Mrs. Canadianbloggerwoman... that's all very interesting and all... but your profile photo isn't you... and you've colored your hair... but you didn't use a thousand words... so how about posting a picture? :)

Deanna said...

My hair colour matches this picture.. it's when the colour changes from the picture, I know when it's time to colour again....it's all a system within a system you see.

dkgoodman said...

As long as your hair doesn't match the clock. :)

SidDawgone said...

never mind the clock, what color's the vitamin C chewables? Maybe there's a connection!