Friday, October 29, 2004

FYI

2 litres of water on a cold rainy night...I'm freaking frozen. Now that I have drank a bunch of excessively cold tap water I am off to the races with emailing the people that I have in my address book. Of course now that my brain is starting to seize I am sending out important messages like this last one:
Hey there;
What's going on in big ol Langley.. tell me your tales.. make me laugh...let me feast my eyes on the highlights of what's going on. Here I'll tell you all my tales...
IT ALL STARTS LIKE THISXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
BUT THENXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
oh and.....XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
AND THEN THERE'S XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
AND THE WORSE IS XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
AND THE END IS XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
But the best of it is XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Glad to keep you in the loop. Take it easy... write back !!! D.

I will disconnect the keyboard now... for everyone's safety.

1 comment:

greatwhitebear said...

you are funny lady....enjoyed viewing your site.