Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Oh brother...

It's my brothers birthday today.... he's not to too old.... can't be, because if he is, then I am not far behind. Can't have that.

I was noticing the girl's hair is not so brilliantly blond any longer, although I am wondering when the de-blonding effect will emerge. At present she is as blond as blond is, it's rather difficult to follow the Miss Pips Logic.... or the logic according to Pip. For breakfast she has started by cleaning her teeth, with a stick of gum... because the gum and the toothpaste have matching tastes, so therefore the gum must also be good for cleaning her teeth.

It's the littlest-youngest blondest but strongest nephews birthday today too. He's 5 today. His mother is 10 years older today because of him... that worries me... if she is 10 years older, how old does that make me.... because I am her older sister. I am already oldish because my brother is kind of oldish today as well.....

No comments: