Friday, October 22, 2004

Well hello there ....

Mr Cleanandtidy nicely tidied up the mess in the sink. It was not a big mess... but a little mess all the same. He also brought home a little four pack of my favourites, in fact something that I have not had in quite a while... Smirnoff Ice, for those further out... it's a vodka mixed drink... devine. So much so that I am staring at the empty bottle and not believing that I have already downed it. Just like the bottle of water that I had earlier.. one gulp and its gone. Except now, my fingers are warm.. and that's a good thing.

We all survived the skytrain, science world and three hours at the pool. I was able to throw in the boys sheets and comforters at some point today... and make an outside bed for the 11 year old evilest of queens, because it was pouring rain out... and I didn't want to leave her inside.

So now that its ten oclock at night.. there has to be something on TV.. something.......I can't read my library book... it's was written for people that reside in coffins... it's completley a dead read. I will not do that torturous task again....

2 comments:

riskybiz said...

2 summers ago I was in a bar when Smirnoff representatives came in and started buying patrons these mixed ice drinks. Alcohol flavoured kool aid is what it is.
A night that was supposed to be short and sober turned into not remembering much and fetching my car in the morning.
They are tasty though!

Chastity said...

Smirnoff Ice, now that's my kind of drink! If you like those, then you should try Skyy Blue...those are awesome.