Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Tag, I'm it...

My husband will be a very happy man...not that I have cleaned, folded or cooked...he's used to none of those things being accomplished by other than himself....he doesn't know it yet...but I have cleaned out some of the things in HIS SACRED GARAGE. Yes, it's all true, I dare to scare. Hopefully I have not jostled any of his fine items in the shake down. Now, I learned this from Martha, when she was a free woman and all.... I could have made loads of money with the goods that were handed over this afternoon. All I had to have done was call it a Tag Sale... and customers would have come running.... but no... I just took it all to one little place, deeply hidden in black garbage bags and snuck away.... hopefully I will not be digging in them later in darkness!!!

No comments: