Friday, October 22, 2004

If we don't return... this is where we went

It's a Pro-D day for the chicklets. Today will be an interesting day. I have decided that... so that it shall be. WE are going to venture to science world in the next while....but right now the girl is happily sorting her sparkle gel pens, and will be crazy upon knowing this... I will wait to tell her... I will wait until she is done organizing... at least that way she will clean up her mess. The sad news is... I thought I had a coupon out of the entertainment book for this great SPOT. Everything else in Vancouver is willing to put in a coupon of some chincy form... so that tells you where the marketing strategy is... "don't give them break... because they will still come".... sounds very similar to "The Build A Bear" empire... but don't let me start on that.... in fact I will "lift" my notes from Lujza's place on that very thought... not right now mind you. The girl has started her day nutritionally sound... she found a donut from last nights treats, sugar keeps her at peace. So I will have to supplement her foraging with something more responsible along the way. The boy on the otherhand had his standard cheerios, which every morning he asks me to fix. He still doesn't quite get that I am the mother... not his friend the butler, or the cheery maid. It's all a process in learning... one day he may figure it out... probably the day he moves out, and hires his own maid. The evilest oldest of queens is leaning on me. So I will just keep typing until she moves on... she's old... so she may forget why she even was leaning on me and carry on. I am worried... I have to go wash my hair... and going on what I wrote from two days ago.. I can't have that happen again... I will go to great lengths to appear on the normalish side while I am out... although we are going to take the skytrain downtown... and it's raining. This should all be interesting. ... I will tread lightly.

No comments: