Thursday, October 28, 2004

What's wrong with that?

Can you really give out the wrong candy on Halloween??? I was pondering this thought while I walked through Costco yesterday. I put in and took out at least ten items for the Halloween event. Really. I just couldn't make up my mind what was the thing that I would want to see most in my loot bag... if I was going out trick or treating that is. I finally decided on Wagonwheels. That would put a smile on my face if I would have one put in my bag.

Speaking of smiling faces... I turned some poor unsuspecting costco shopper ladies smile upside down the other day when she took a wrong turn in the checkout isle. That is the lack of turning that she did not make. She was moving along side of the granola bar section, which I thought she was going to purchase. I cruised up to the checkout counter in an angular fashion. I did not deek out the parallel granola bar lady, and cut her off. But, according to her, I did. Because it was just then that she decided to make a sharp 90 degree turn into the checkout line... which was the till about 15 feet away from her cart. In the meantime, I had made it to the checkout line before her... clearly a case of "you cruise and you will lose".... not only do my thoughts confuse me.. so do people.

No comments: