Saturday, October 16, 2004

Answer me this...

So, is it too late to go to bed when you have already been up for an hour and twenty minutes, and you have to be up in an hour anyways? The clocks just screaming through the minutes.... and here I am, keeping pace. So, if I were to go to bed now, would the clock slow down... like it does when you lay there awake listening to someone irritate the hell out of you by their "loudness". I have the option of sleeping in the den, where the most evilest of queens is busy resting her 11 year old bones on the leather couch... or, going back to the bedroom....no, that's not an option, or entering the livingroom, where I found the younger sillier dog sleeping earlier, let's say yesterday morning... so now I need to vacuum those couches because of her dog hair. Can't sit on those.... in a sea of doghair... yuck, yuck yuck. Hmmm. Perhaps I will have to stay here, on the kitchen chair. A warming thought.

Well, now that I am completely irritated.... I need to do some fixing. It looks like the right ear on my picture is missing.... it has been for quite a while... but now that I am highly irritated... I will write about it... in fact... it looks like I should add some shoulders to that head. I will get on that... just not right now. Speaking of irritated.... I read in the paper where someone wrote in... he was irritated by the noise level where he lives. He lives in Vancouver.. in the city, downtown, the pulse, where all the action is, where people flock to, the attractive spot.... where there are deciduous trees, and evil leaf blowers, and sirens, and loud cars, and motorcycles, and parades, and little yappy silly dogs with jackets, limited transit, and limited parking spots. I think I missed a few... but he is irritated. I am irritated by his lack of grey matter. .... oh, the eldest evil dog is off the couch.. I will run for my alarm clock, and quickly grab 27 1/2 winks before I have a shower and try to fix my hair into some sort of polite but out dated style of hairdos... oh, too late, the evilest of queens has relapsed back onto the couch. But! the noise maker in the bedroom is now awake and has made his way to the kitchen... I told him to leave this area immediately.. this is the hour of the day that all my money laundering takes place..... I mispoke, or was that mind wandering takes place.....

No comments: