Monday, October 04, 2004

Ninety Degrees.

My finger was aching yesterday.. my right index finger to be exact. It just ached and ached. I stared at it for quite some time. I was trying to will away the ache by hurling all my healing spirits at it. It continued to ache. Apparantley that doesnt work, that stare is only good for scaring away spiders. I am wondering if it has hit a point of jealousy. See, while I am at work I make a point of sitting at right angles. The ergonomics investigators told me this a long while ago. So that is what I do, and it works. Sitting at right angles is easier on the muscles and joints. Now, I know longer have a roaring bonfire sitting between my shoulder blades. So the aching finger has decided to put up a bit of a protest, it wants to be all ninety degrees.... it wont know what hit it when I take my fancy herbal anti-inflammatory pills... to counteract the protest.

No comments: