Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Out of gas..

The husband man took the garage cleanout nicely. He was even more impressed that I hauled all of that special stuff away. There are many unwritten details to life that I take care of. For example, the pretty little Barbie Doll wife from across the street will never cut the lawn, ever. She lets Ken take care of that. Mind you from my vantage point I don't mind Ken cutting the lawn either. I like cutting the lawn, the mix of gas and grass that overwhelms my senses and the opportunity to create art in the front yard. I like to create the illusion that the lawnmower has gone right through our front tree.

All of this has come to a crashing halt today. I am out of gas. Now I am with Barbie on this one. That is something that I simply do not do. It's not in my genetic make up to go the station and gas up a little gas can. Clearly this is a man thing. My reasoning... how many woman do you see walking along the highway out of gas? Right then. Now, I am a victim of my own shortfalls. I will have to wait until Mr Husband will fill the gas can.. and only then will grass cutting production continue... until then I have a full bag of grass seed to throw around the lawns for fun.

2 comments:

brainhell said...

Pleased to meet you. Keep up the quirky parts, that's how we know we're alive.

Chastity said...

If he doesn't have to cut the grass then the least he can do is get the gas, right? You're too funny. OH, I saw some bears while I was on my trip...and I thought of you, pictures on my blog soon.