Sunday, October 03, 2004

I love the library... just wish I could read

I took my books back to the library the other day.. one day late.. cause that's me. It's a good thing that I carefully picked out the great reads that I was going to throw myself into. I am thinking now... when was I going to throw myself into them... close to next year... what was I thinking... I reread the first 4 pages about 3 times, and lugged the book around with me for a while... and now, I don't even remember what the name of the book was....wow... I'm sure it was going to be a great book... I'll try again.. soon. Maybe. I think I'll just start reading my boys books, because I certainly buy him enough of them.. like the series of unfortunate events... it's good, it's fun, it's light.. it keeps me interested... I mean.. I made it up to "the book of the fourth"... so I guess I was doing pretty good... reading books that my boy read while he was in the second grade... I'm a prize parent.....I am waiting for the moment when the walls of my house can crash around me.. and I sit motionless but glued to the best read on the face of the earth at this moment... that's what I am waiting for.

No comments: