Monday, October 18, 2004

Who's child is this?

The boy had a friend who moved away. She fed him... a lot.... the boy misses her. This is his email that he sent her.... I am not sure who he takes after. You can point fingers if you like.

Hi Brittani

thanks for the e mail I read it, my mom got rid of it, and I forgot some of the questions. but these are some question's I do remember. I hope it's all of them. our principal this year is Mr. pattison he is super nice. my teacher's this year are Mrs. Hamilton and Mrs. Huliganga hul-li-ganga that's how you pronounce it. my mom calls her Mrs. Hooligan for some reason I don't know why but it's funny to call a teacher a hooligan I'm the only hooligan around here. or king comedy for short. and Mrs. Hamilton she always sounds like she's over the edge with all of us. she is pretty loud, let's face it she's super loud, she's a yelling machine with that woman there is no saying, "sorry I didn't hear you to her" lets face it, it's pretty much impossible to say that to her. well yeah that's pretty much it about my teachers this year. hey have you gotten any new games I have I can't remember if it's one or two let me go check
sorry about the long wait yep it was one or was it sorry but I have to go check again be right back

sorry about the even longer wait it was only one game I was thinking about the game I rented yea the games called whirl tour it is such a cool scooter game and when you hit innocent bystander's they say stuff like what the devil and why you little. anyways if you like game cheating take my advice go to www.ign.com they have game cheats,codes,walkathon's,screenshots,reviews you name it all for a ps2 a xbox a pc a gamecube you name it all there on your computer screen. so go ahead be free cheat away well anyway that's all for now see ya later bye get lost go away adios amigo's how do you get rid of this darn e mail thing arg!
your friend







PS{I've beaten jak and daxter
5 times how many times have
have you beaten it tell me}

1 comment:

Chastity said...

Wow, your son is funny! He may be even funnier than his Ma. I like his sporadic use of punctuation and capital letters...very modern :). I can't belive Mr. Safety wrote that...maybe he is "King Comedy."