Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Breakthrough...

It is a beautiful fall day outside... I should be finishing up the winterizing chores. But there are so many ghosts hanging around and signs saying to "beware" that I am remaining indoors... locked inside with my vacuum, Muphy's Oil Soap, Mr Clean, Laundry Detergent, Rubber Gloves, an empty coffee pot, Fabric Softener, day old sushi, and music coming from the stereo ... that is making me feel old.... I just heard the song titled "sanctify yourself"....and the artist would be...? See what I mean... I'm a little old lady keeping her little space all squeaky clean and doileed up!! I even vacuumed the dogs... yes, I say both dogs...the oldest likes to be vacuumed... she tends to walk a lot as I vacuum her.. so she is a challenge... and the youngest silliest and most fraidy cat-dog ever let me vacuum her. Which is a far cry from her racing away from the whining red machine a number of years back. Simple minds. Name of the artist, not a description of me!

No comments: