Tuesday, October 12, 2004

As usual I'm impatient....

I dropped the chicklets off at school this morning...the boy grumbled the whole way that he was going to be late....which is why I gave him permission to run as fast as he could to get their. (My secret plan was to get him far enough away from me so I didn't have to hear his hisses)....Run Forrest Run!..... and he was gone. The girl scootered her way to school... hence the non-complaint issue. After all was said and done... I ventured towards my ultimate destination... the ingestible gas station for humans...starbucks. As I am their reading the Globe and Mail while I slurp back the coffee....(because I have now decided that, I can't kind-of power walk while drinking hot items)..... I watch the customers come and go, as I read Christopher Reeve's Obituary. In walks Mr. Man... nothing special... just a guy. He meets up with a group of people that were gathering at the gas station for humans. As I watch him... I continue to stare at his sunglasses that were at the tip of his nose. "Take the freakin things off"..... I willed to him as he sat making small talk with his people. No, he did not do it... he continued to talk with these stupid things on the end of his nose. Maybe all of his thoughts come from the tip of his nose, rather than the tip of his tongue...I have this human theory on life... that everyone is a freak in their own special way. He was very special with his tip of the nose sunglasses, I wonder what he actually does when it's sunny out.... wear a shield????

1 comment:

dkgoodman said...

You willed him to remove his sunglasses and he didn't do it? That doesn't sound good. Maybe you need to get a tuneup for your willer. That's not a thing you wanna go around with and not have working. Nuh-uh.