Sunday, September 03, 2006

Your'e a blockhead Charlie Brown.

I said to the wonderful and lovely long haired Hamsterson the other day...

"Is it time?"

He said that it was.

I decided that instead of taking him to my usual "Greatclips" place of haircutting, I would take the lovely long haired Hamsterson to a place where they could handle is long locks, as he was busy changing his looks... or something close to that.

He changed his looks alright... the girl snipped away at his very long 'tresses', and then unclipped the neck piece and said she was done. I asked her if she had even cut his bangs, she claimed she had. Then I took a second look at his head of hair, and instead of disputing how disgusting his hair was in front of him, paid the lousy 18.00 to her, and left.

I wondered as we drove away... what do I do with him now. He looks like a freaking blockhead. I am going to have to start calling him Charlie Brown... he's going to have to go to middle school disguised as Charlie Brown... even the Hamsterson turned blockhead noticed newly shaped head-gone-wrong. My poor blockhead... he would certainly be frightened upon embarking another "haircutters" chair.

The very next day, as the lovely and wonderful Charlie Brown woke up, his blockhead met me first, then he smiled at me, and I knew it was him. I asked him if we needed to fix that blockhead mess of his, because I wasn't confident that his blockheadedness wasn't just simply hair being unruly and crazy, which is something that I deal with on an hour to hour basis. This certainly couldn't be the entrance to middle school.

So, as instinct first said to me... I drove to GREATCLIPS. I should have cowered and ran upon entry, as the haircutter ladies themselves were seeming to have some sort of girly-haircutting-tiff... and the last thing you want is an upset haircutter lady, especially when the first one couldn't do it right, even while she was sporting a smile... the hopefulness for a second chance by a simmering haircutting person gets slimmer by the millisecond.

But, luck was on our side on this day. I explained the haircutting problem to the now settled haircutting lady, and she was truly amazed at Charlie Brown's blockhead haircut. I at that moment wanted to call her "The Holmes of Hair"... as she claimed that she was going to "make this right".. and that is exactly what she did. I began to wonder if she carried DeWalt scissors in her haircutting section because.....

That boy of mine emerged from the chair with a lovely coiffed head of hair that distinguishly and handsomely made a presence on his head, rather than a big block on top.

You really have to love GREATCLIPS.

I do have another story that goes with my GREATCLIPS...

I do not think that I will ever set foot into the place that made my friends hair super "cute" looking.... as I walked into JAMES BLONDE, and the SNOOTY receptionist girl sat there and kind of snickered when she said they didn't have any openings until this Tuesday. Yes, I thought it was rude.. as my almost handsome and wonderful blockhead boy stood there, confused as to howcome they were not interested in cutting his hair. I have a feeling they were looking at mine, and saw no hope... he he he he he he he he

No comments: