Thursday, September 28, 2006

A little spin

Yesterday afternoon at 2:00 PM I left our house for a Dr's. appointment. I returned home at 5:56 PM, just in time to take the boy to his piano at 6:00 PM, and watch him eat his lovely Kraft Dinner that looked like fine dining to me at this point as we drove the five minutes. His piano place is just a short drive down to the place where I love best, and in fact this house on the hill doesn't overlook an old mill, but rather the blueberry fields. I drove myself around for about 25 minutes, and scouted for my friends. I saw that I the vehicle to one of my bear watching friends, but none of my black furred friends. RATS! Then... it was time to collect the boy from piano, and take him to TKD. I realized in the time that I was driving around looking for bears.. that I really need to "go peeeeeeeeee". Oh god, did I ever.... in my boredom from the 3 hours of driving in out and of the city, I had drank 3 bottles of water. Now I had 1 and 1/2 litres floating about, in what was turning out to be a huge abundance. Things weren't feeling to good. I had to quickly debate, where would be the best place to take the plunge. The icky TKD place, where I would have to ascend a huge number of stairs, or to the double icky icecream place across the street where all the teenage highschool girls serve icecream, and do not clean bathrooms. I opted for the icecream icky walk, and I was right... the bathrooms were just icky. I stared and took a breathe, not a big one mind you, as the pee was certainly circulating pretty much at it's end point, then I had to steal a bunch of toilet paper from the equally as bad boys bathroom, but interestingly enough... the boys bathroom had an abundance of toilet paper. Thanks to the boys and their toilet paper aversion, I was able to cushion up the icky girls toilet seat. The very few moments that I remained on the toilet a song sprang to mind... " I love to laugh, loud and long and free....", except I inserted different words. I guess I went to the bathroom in the knick of time, as I was certainly turning into a pee brain. Lucky for me, I think I have returned to normal, I think.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Return to normal? Dont you have to be normal to start with in order to return to normal? Ive been trying for a long time, and I m still kooky!