Wednesday, September 13, 2006

It's a grey out!

I am now looking at complete grey overhead. This means rain, this means that I am going to have to put my deck chairs away. This means that activities that could go on on the outside, have to go on on the inside. This means that I can stop standing in my yard for hours on end... watering my pots/grass and other things that are meant to be green. However, with this realization I think that my house is slightly messy. This means that my friend that is coming over will have to visit under dusty conditions.

I think it's time.....

To use the laundry room, as it really should have been intended for.... the (coffee) party room. This space qualifies for:
  1. Fit for human eyes.
  2. Very tidy.
  3. Perfect view to the back yard.
  4. Pretty to sit in.
  5. Can double as a prep kitchen.
  6. The mess is locked behind cabinets.
  7. Easy access to the ugly deck outdoors.
  8. Soothing colours, to calm the horrified friends soul.
  9. Fastest room to clean in the whole house.
  10. She's coming to see it anyways.

No comments: