Saturday, September 16, 2006

Pip and her Leash.

The Pip needs a leash, otherwise she will not be allowed to go bear hunting any longer. I am going to have to start sneaking off by myself, as the girl just loves to be around these wild animals.

The other night we got to watch a bear run wildly scared from a deer that was stood staring at it. I wish I had my camera rolling... the bear meets up with the deer, it probably crapped as it high taled and ran into the safety of the thick grass. The Pip watched it all, and asked me if I got it on film. Sadly no.

It doesn't help that we have made friends with completely crazy bear watching people that we have turned out to be, or turned them into. I am thrilled and excited to learn that others are just as nuts as me, and will spend hours and hours "outstanding in fields" just to catch a glimpse of these magnificent and mysterious entities.

Forget the leash, I think I am going to get the PIP a sparkling winkling and twinkling collar to wear, and something with some radio freqency as I may loose her in one of the blueberry rows...I am just certain of it. Especially if she keeps following my fair weathered bear friends, including the human kinds as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can tolerate whistle blowing zebramen, as long as they are reffereeing HOCKEY> WHHOOOOhooo almost that time!
I am sure Pip will look delightful in her sparkly, flashing collar. When you find one, see if they have one in my size will ya? Keith says he would like to see me in a choker! LOL.