Tuesday, September 12, 2006

H & G

Today was the kind of day that you can spend hunting and gathering, of course with the exception that I hunt and gather in places where they expect you to hand over paper or plastic to take the well hunted and now gathered items away.

The little lady PIP has been busily wearing all of her summer shoes these past two weeks of school. They are all thrashed and worn through. Her favourite air soled beautiful butterfly shoes have finally been worn to the big hole in the sky... Today armed with one beat up and battered Hello Kitty runner under my arm, I went on the search for some shoes for the princess doll. I managed to find the princess queen some fine beauties, in fact, just this very moment I realized that I didn't show her the dress up shoes I found her.

Right now, with the last few days/hours of summertime upon us, she is out riding her Cream Soda bicycle in her favourite summer dress, and she's sporting the comletely wrecked shoes, including her half destroyed nail polish. Her hair is busily being matted by the windy weather we are having and lovely barrett has slid down the side of that crazy head of hair she owns. My little chickster Pipster.....

In other things more scarey... some crazy chicks have glommed onto the Hamsterson at school. I had to spell it out to him, that he should not look them in the eyes, as they would be under his spell, with one of those blue sparklers catching their gaze... and follow him around, and want to talk to him... all the time... this is so challenging for the boy Hamsterson, especially when he just wants to look cool, and wear the gangsta jeans that I mistakenly bought for him, which he totally loves.... hopefully more than the girls that are busily following him around at this moment.

There will need to be more H & G going on before the night is over.. my friend is coming over tomorrow morning, and I promised her that she did not need to supply the cream for the coffee... at least not this time... but in the past their has been that request made to her in the past... I am trying to break that bad habit.... of course I need coffee to go with that cream... so off I go a H & G'ing.... (AHA!!! a habit that can truly be broken!!!)

Bear watching tonight... I don't think so... last night was a dud.... except for the love affair action with my fellow bear watchers... except they don't know it yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful imagery of Pip on her bike. You dont need to post a photo when your writing is so descriptive. Loved this post. You must post a photo of Gman in his 'gangsta' pants.