Monday, September 18, 2006

I asked the husbandman a favour...

Do husbands and wives actually speak... about STUFF, or is that just a myth?

I do wonder about this... quite a bit of the time.

I have had good opportunity for observing the husband/wife behaviours, and it seems to me that most people speak. I believe the husbandman is an exception.

I have asked him to start speaking to me on a more regular basis, as I am now talking to myself on a level that is now nearing completely annoying. In fact, I have taken to speaking for him, when he quietly moves about our 1365 square foot rancher when I believe that there should be some dialogue in order. I just speak whatever it is that should be spoken, and then announce that this is probably how a normal speaking individual would sound, and of course I am just being helpful by leading by example. He just stares at me all wierd-like, and smiles. I must admit that I am not yet answering my questions and comments, but I am moving on quickly into this territory. I am not certain by his silence, but it is something that he is beyond peak performance in.

Tomorrows game plan will be of an annoying sort. I am going to try and speak very slowly to the husbandman, perhaps my contuing chatter has frightened him from speaking at all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Be careful what you wish for!!!