Sunday, September 17, 2006

The five star club.

I did it... I did the five star Soduko from the paper. It didn't feel like a five star, it felt more like a four star.... Yes, I am sure of it, definitely possibly a four star Soduko mimicking as a five star. Oh well, I rock in my Soduko world!

In other things way less five starish.......

I was very tired of fighting with my email the other day... so I deleted the whole cool and wonderfully colourful system that I had working for me. The one thing I didn't plan on was deleting all of my saved emails for the last four months... OOOOOPS. Now I am missing all of my jokes that I had kept filed for my group on Mondays. Back to square one on the joke collection.

I drove myself down to the bears. I was listening to my tunes from Elton John & his yellow brick road, but once I was there, it seemed such a forlorn and forgotten place with the looming grey sky, and the occasional leaf now drifting along the narrow road. The leaves on the trees are starting to turn their brilliant colours, and are hanging onto the branches with great pride, but at this point the wind is testing their strength to hold on for one more day. I did manage to spot a bear, who was ducking and darting about in the field. It reminded me of one last stroll before he puts himself to bed for a winters retreat. It is far too soon for the friends from Minnekhada to begin their slumber, but it wont be long, now that the blueberries are almost gone. I will now have to spend time with my binoculars locating the lovely black furry guys hanging on for dear life in the crab apple trees.

At this moment in time, the hair is looking far less than a five star scale rating system. I believe I am at negative thirty. A co-worker commented on my hair yesterday that it was beautiful and shiny. I told her is was because the flourescent lighting from the hospital catches the fading box of colour that was once applied to my head. She just looked at me wierd. I did tell her that I was OK with that. It's OK to be wierd... especially if you acknowledge your wierdness. Which I do.... greatly.

Our group is having a Pot Luck Lunch tomorrow... I have to bring at least five dishes... in an effort to actually have a pot luck...which of course I haven't really started thinking about... that will begin at 09:01 tomorrow morning, when I begin to panic, and I send ingredients flying about the home. (refer to last line of the last paragraph for clarification on this paragraph... it might help).

My little glass of red wine has now turned into hot chocolate. I would drink tea, but I think tea keeps me awake, and thinking many "wierd" and crazy thoughts.... all night long. Of course I get the same thing from taking vitamins... but that doesn't stop me from taking them... I need them to remain at the top of my game... which is really similar to being the last pick for the kickball team. SHIT!!!! I hate such revelations...

I felt like a regular boring employee this week-end... which of course I really am... but I am one of those that has a twist of something. This weekend, I left that twist at home, and decided to see how the other half lives when they work on this floor, without a psychotic bone in their body. I managed. Now next week, I will have to make up for lost time, and be doubly psychotic... I am sure the rest of the hospital wont be happy about that... as they will be getting many emails and questions, and suggestions from me. Yes... fun fun fun!!!!

Well, that's it... although instead of five random thoughts, there are six. It's your lucky day I guess.

No comments: